Pink Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Clan

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

we must have trainings!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
slash

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2007-04-06

we must have trainings!! Empty
PostSubject: we must have trainings!!   we must have trainings!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 10:35 pm

we have done a lot fun scrims and we lost the most, thats because we:
1.dont use ts (or skype) a lot, because the most members have no headset Sad
2.we have no good teamwork, thats why i wanna have trainings or meetings
3.we must have new very good players like cypher and lee and toffie (we lost mati! he was a very good player! dubble so good as me lol! )
4. for those trainings/meetings or scrims, i think we have our own server or a server (like valk or j4f) where we can have our trainings together!! very important
5. the last thing is that we must have good tactics, that everybody knows his way

i hope you agree with me, if you are not plz tell me!

bye bye cheers
Back to top Go down
Cypher
Admin

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: we must have trainings!!   we must have trainings!! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 12:24 am

I agree with the first point.
"New very good player" I don't think so. like I reply in another topic, the most important is to know how everyone plays. If we recuite other new player, we almost don't know them. We have good players and we waste our skills, that's all.
Btw, mati was too young, I will never allow someone like that to join. What a shane to have a child who weep and insult everyone! Keep in mind the paramout is to have fun with your clan, not to own at any price.

A server? Are you ready to pay for having one? There are a lot of empty servers and I can host one at any time(but not premanently: have to keep my comp open). If you use TS, we can decide at any moment to change server and go on empty one for training.

For 5, report to tactics topic. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/pinkrtcw/index.htm
Locke

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: we must have trainings!!   we must have trainings!! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 1:50 pm

Lol cypher slash is not older than mati O.o
Back to top Go down
slash

PostSubject: Re: we must have trainings!!   we must have trainings!! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 9:23 pm

cypher, if you dont want any childs, than i must go out the clan lol! i'm only 13!!
but you have right, but i dont wanna have some players who are not that good and who plays not much (like xpert, didnt see him a lot, maybe its my fault, but...)
and a friend of me had a server for free, i dont wanna pay for a server, nobody from us i think. (maybe my parents will Smile)

I only wanna say that we need trainings with the at least 5 players, you can chose what day and what time, its never a problem for me

cypher thx that you answer me, now i'm much smarter!! lol!
maybe you think now that i'm a freaky beast but i'm not :p

bye bye!
BTW: cypher, good luck with your school!! dont play to much rtcw lol!
Back to top Go down
Cypher
Admin

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: we must have trainings!!   we must have trainings!! Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 10:16 pm

Now I have ended my exams for a while. I could play more and Ts server will often be open.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/pinkrtcw/index.htm
Aerox

Aerox

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: we must have trainings!!   we must have trainings!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 1:19 am

Trainings are essential Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slash

PostSubject: Re: we must have trainings!!   we must have trainings!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 9:33 pm

but i think, when we have really much members, we need trainings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we must have trainings!!   we must have trainings!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we must have trainings!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Clan :: Matchs :: Training // Meeting-
Jump to: