Pink Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Clan

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
slash

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2007-04-06

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 10:56 pm

i'm so pisted of at the moment !!!
- lechuck has made a new site, called PINK, and nobody of the real pink members are in his memberlist, but there are 2 new members, WTF IS THAT DUDE !!!!
- i'm really thinking leaving this clan, coz everybody does what he wants !!!
- i dont have fun with you guys, so i think its better that i leave ....
maybe i'll start my own clan with nitro and others ....
but lechuck, if you start your own site, dont call it pink if we arent members!!
Back to top Go down
beastkill

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 11:05 pm

i'm tottally agree with slash
Back to top Go down
WasD-g0t0

WasD-g0t0

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 9:58 am

I am agree with Slash.
Exept 1 thing - I will not leave this clan, I like it.
Back to top Go down
Lechuck

Lechuck

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 12:10 pm

Slash is wrong,....

1- I think is not bad idea do new website/forum, and the new website looks nice, i done it because Locke asked me about if i can do.

2- People is not at Memberlist because for be at memberlist first need register.

3- Are you leaving because i do a new web? wtf is this? dont like you the new web?

4- Dont get nervious, first ASK and after ACUSE if you can,.. that is not very mature..

5- For know more about all that, and stop writting for nothing, getting nervious for nothing, etc.. start going to www.pinkclan.co.nr talking, registering, and talking of all that with Locke at forum.

GL & HF.
Back to top Go down
Locke

Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 1:12 pm

all right
Back to top Go down
slash

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 1:00 am

if locke asked you to make a new site, i'm not mad at you, but locke, why you didnt ask hole pink !!, thats what i mean with everybody does his own thing
and i dont like the website srry Sad its great what you do, but plz ask hole pink it !!

and you see, i'm not the only one who is thinking this !!
Back to top Go down
Locke

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 4:31 am

a lol u are not pink member any more....i dont know who is meber and btw we never play together why i shall ask? and nobody is visiting this fucking forum here......pfff
Back to top Go down
WasD-g0t0

WasD-g0t0

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 10:52 am

lol, Locke it is not you, who decide who is member!
You say, that nobody visiting this forum. Why do you think some will visit yours?
There is no matter which kind of forum, it is important kind of people.
I like this site!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lechuck

Lechuck

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 8:27 pm

But a forum and web need maintenance and here we cant do, because admin is not here,..
Back to top Go down
Locke

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 3:30 am

[quote="WasD-g0t0"]lol, Locke it is not you, who decide who is member!

did i decide? if slash told in the shout box that he leve is in tan my decide??????????????????????????????????????? NOOO !!!! >.<
Back to top Go down
WasD-g0t0

WasD-g0t0

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:16 am

About maintenance! Where is Cypher?
Back to top Go down
Locke

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 2:05 pm

stopped playing without saying bye >.<
Back to top Go down
slash

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 1:24 am

and i dont leave this clan, IT WAS SOMEBODY ELSE WHO SAID THAT IT ISNT THE FIRST TIME, but i'm still member!!
Back to top Go down
slash

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 1:25 am

and cypher dont play anymore, thats true Sad
Back to top Go down
WasD-g0t0

WasD-g0t0

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 11:01 am

I wrote to Cyph to get us access to the site. Hope he will answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Clan :: Community :: Events // News-
Jump to: