Pink Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Clan

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

on what server you play?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PuSSy

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-06-17

on what server you play? Empty
PostSubject: on what server you play?   on what server you play? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 5:30 pm

k i don't see a lot of members i see nitro, slash and bambi a lot. lechuck sometimes but where are the other players? i play most on valks elite where do you play?
Back to top Go down
WasD-g0t0

WasD-g0t0

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: on what server you play?   on what server you play? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:53 pm

I am playing on servers where is no much players. I dont like such massacry. I like about 6 or 8 players any server i can enter!
Back to top Go down
slash

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: on what server you play?   on what server you play? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:08 pm

but plz, all play at valks elite, than we see eachother and maybe we can go together to another server, so plz watch on valkselite sometimes if there is some1 online, i play always at valkselite (sometimes valksfun)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: on what server you play?   on what server you play? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

on what server you play?
Page 1 of 1