Pink Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Clan

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruiting Periods

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
slash

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Recruiting Periods Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting Periods   Recruiting Periods Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:03 pm

-I think we can have some recruiting periods -for exemple a month-, than we never have problems like now. These periods will be short, but in a period we can make a lot of commercial so we can have a lot of news members for a while. If the Recruiting Period is over, we practise with the new member on teamwork and we have for a while no new trials (for exemple 2 months the period is over)
-The maximum of trials is (for exemple) 3, so if we have more trials we put them on a list and if there is a trial accepted or cancelled, the first one on the list will be a trial. If he is a real noob he cant get a trial tag ofcourse Razz
-When somebody will join, we must look at his: 1. Teamwork
2. If he is nice for us and others
3. He has nice aim (not really important:scratch: )
4. He also must visit the site some times, because we have here very important things to discuss and for the votes.
5. Everybody must know him before he can join

Let me know what you think about it and if you have questions you always can ask it here
cheers slashy:cheers:
Back to top Go down
Locke

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-04-10

Recruiting Periods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Periods   Recruiting Periods Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:15 pm

Yea every active player have to know him...thats a good idea !!!!
Back to top Go down
slash

Recruiting Periods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Periods   Recruiting Periods Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 10:40 pm

thx locke, its my first from a hole serie of good ideas Very Happy they will come later Cool
cheers
Back to top Go down
Lechuck

Lechuck

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-04-10

Recruiting Periods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Periods   Recruiting Periods Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 7:51 am

Great
Back to top Go down
slash

Recruiting Periods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Periods   Recruiting Periods Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:38 pm

I think we can open our recruiting again, because its really relax here, and now i'm free and i wanna handle it and search for new members (but not so much as the last time), members we all know very good!

so we can open it again??
Back to top Go down
Cypher
Admin

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Recruiting Periods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Periods   Recruiting Periods Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:24 pm

Yes, you can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/pinkrtcw/index.htm
slash

Recruiting Periods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Periods   Recruiting Periods Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:26 pm

ok thx cypher, and how much trials is the maximum?? max. 2 trials? so it never will be so busy Smile
Back to top Go down
Cypher
Admin

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Recruiting Periods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Periods   Recruiting Periods Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:22 am

Yes, no more than 2. or it will be a mess again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/pinkrtcw/index.htm
Sponsored content

Recruiting Periods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Periods   Recruiting Periods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruiting Periods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Clan :: Community :: Recruiting-
Jump to: