Pink Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Clan

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New website, new forum,..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lechuck

Lechuck

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-04-10

New website, new forum,.. Empty
PostSubject: New website, new forum,..   New website, new forum,.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:47 pm

www.pinkclan.co.nr

I think Locke is new leader,..

And asks about pink, member satying and all that i think he know more,.. i only done the web and forum.

GL & HF mates Smile
Back to top Go down
slash

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: New website, new forum,..   New website, new forum,.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 10:41 pm

wtf you just make a new site etc without asking us, and locke is a new leader, i think nitro is still a leader he made this clan :s
i hate it that you just decide those things srry Sad
Back to top Go down
slash

PostSubject: Re: New website, new forum,..   New website, new forum,.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 10:46 pm

and lechuck, wtf, you have allready new members etc, but nobody of us is in your list !! wtf man
Back to top Go down
WasD-g0t0

WasD-g0t0

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: New website, new forum,..   New website, new forum,.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 9:56 am

I think Nitro and Cypher are leaders. What for we need a new web-site. I like this more!!!
Back to top Go down
Lechuck

Lechuck

PostSubject: Re: New website, new forum,..   New website, new forum,.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 12:03 pm

Slash dont get nervious,.. its easy.

1- I dont do nothing withouth ask, Locke sayed me about do a web and forum, and i done it.

2- If more people is not at memberlist is because that people need firs be registered.

3- I dont say Locke is new leader, i think he can be,..why not?

4- Do you like more that website and forum?

5- What is the problem?

The true of all that is:

I was not coming back to pink clan, but Locke sayed about revive clan, and i offered my help to do a web and a forum,.. Locke sayed me about come back and well i done,.. and i dont all that work in 2 days, withouth help, im totally noob with phpbb webs, and the same day i haved 2 exams, what im doing wrong men?
Back to top Go down
slash

PostSubject: Re: New website, new forum,..   New website, new forum,.. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 12:56 am

lechuck:
1. if locke says it, you just do it, i think you must ask hole pink and not locke alone
2. the problem is that its good you want to help to revive the clan, but i thought you aren't anymore in pink so ... srry mate but i dont agree you at all Sad
Back to top Go down
WasD-g0t0

WasD-g0t0

PostSubject: Re: New website, new forum,..   New website, new forum,.. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 10:54 am

Do you rly think changing web-site will help to restore clan?
Back to top Go down
Lechuck

Lechuck

PostSubject: Re: New website, new forum,..   New website, new forum,.. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 8:24 pm

You think dont need it? here we dont have admin acces, that forum dont have visitors, and anonymous ppl is joking all time at website, the website cant be upgraded... we need a new website/forum v51
Back to top Go down
slash

PostSubject: Re: New website, new forum,..   New website, new forum,.. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 1:26 am

i'm totally agree with wasd, thx mate that you agree with me too Smile
Back to top Go down
slash

PostSubject: Re: New website, new forum,..   New website, new forum,.. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 1:28 am

maybe its true we need a new website, but i'm not mad that you make a new site, i think its very nice of you

I just hate it that i didnt know that, and that you say that locke will be the new leader, you make the site on your own (maybe with locke) and we cant do anything, as clan we must make things together and we all must agree with each other !! AND NOW WE ARENT AGREE AT ALL !!!
Back to top Go down
Lechuck

Lechuck

PostSubject: Re: New website, new forum,..   New website, new forum,.. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 2:17 pm

Slash,.. i cant add you add memberlist if you are not registered.. that is the reason because you are not there,..

(And for register need follow the steps, an e-mail will sended to your e-mail and u need do click on link for activate account...
Back to top Go down
slash

PostSubject: Re: New website, new forum,..   New website, new forum,.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:48 am

yes, but thats not the real problem, THE PROBLEM IS (for the last time!!) THAT AS A CLAN, WE ALL MUST AGREE AND MAKE CHOISES WHERE EVERYBODY IS AGREE WITH EACHOTHER, AND NOW WE AREN'T AGREE !!!

and wasD isn't agree too so ....
Back to top Go down
Lechuck

Lechuck

PostSubject: Re: New website, new forum,..   New website, new forum,.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 4:31 am

I think bambi locke and pussy agree it,.. because they are registered
Back to top Go down
Lechuck

Lechuck

PostSubject: Re: New website, new forum,..   New website, new forum,.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 4:35 am

What is the problem slash? i think have a new web for can admin it and do maintenance is not a bad thing, then i think i dont do nothing of bad.
Back to top Go down
WasD-g0t0

WasD-g0t0

PostSubject: Re: New website, new forum,..   New website, new forum,.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:44 pm

I got the access to this web-site! Thx to Cyph
Back to top Go down
slash

PostSubject: Re: New website, new forum,..   New website, new forum,.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 4:12 pm

you know what, i will discuss this with nitro on msn once (or on rtcw) and than i agree or not ...
Back to top Go down
WasD-g0t0

WasD-g0t0

PostSubject: Re: New website, new forum,..   New website, new forum,.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 10:11 am

I said I have an access to this web-site and forum we dont need one more anymore!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New website, new forum,..   New website, new forum,.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New website, new forum,..
Page 1 of 1