Share | 

Bye mates.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lechuck

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Bye mates.   Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:09 am

I dont know really, but i think it is how i think.

I visited one time more Valks Forum for explain a the last problem with his members.. and reading other posts, i looked how ppl sayed about the problem cuz i was banned was cuz im rude.

That is not the true, the true is a few of Valks members (really uglys persons so smokey, or ben or others) very time fucked me, kicking me, talking shit about me, calling me hacker and after of that when tried to response silenced me.

At this post i readed how nitro was trying to say to ppl about unban me and after sayed at the post about it is true because he readed other posts and i was rude in my text.

Ok, u think that of me, very well, thx for all mates, but i dont like be a member of a clan of ppl thinking that of me, the true of all that was i dont know very english, and ppl fucked me very, and the result of that is a Lechuck rude.

I really liked be of that clan, and really liked his ppl but now i think is the time for say Bye mates &Good luck, i leave from Pink clan. Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WasD-g0t0

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Bye mates.   Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:06 am

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Locke

Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: Bye mates.   Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:46 pm

no lechuck stay >.< do not leve this clan !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lechuck

PostSubject: Re: Bye mates.   Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:49 pm

We can play same if i am or if i am not,.. and i prefer leave, and the last days i can say "is stranger" play with mates of the clan, cypher never play, nitro ehm.. (cheers valks),.. i dont played never the last weeks with slash, and the true with lee or bambi i played "seconds"...

For that i prefer dont be p!nk i think im always the only of pink clan playing with the tag on..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WasD-g0t0

PostSubject: Re: Bye mates.   Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:45 am

And what about me? We played yesterday -=8-[ ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Locke

Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: Bye mates.   Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:36 pm

Than i hope for u...that u can join to j4f!!!! coz i want still play with u!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lechuck

PostSubject: Re: Bye mates.   Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:57 pm

Thx Locke is great for me read it cheers , i will wait for see if i can be J4f. Smile

I play a lot there and im trying of not be rude never with no one, if ppl blame me i say yo the guy "Ok, and now can stop of say it?"Rolling Eyes or anything same, and usually ppl stop, dont want more discussions No .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WasD-g0t0

PostSubject: Re: Bye mates.   Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:43 am

I dont want to be j4f - it is good clan, but I stay - Pink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lechuck

PostSubject: Re: Bye mates.   Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:22 pm

You dont need leave from pink clan for join,..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slash

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Bye mates.   Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:49 am

wtf lechuck, i dont understand you ... you say WE think you are rude and ... but nobody of us think you are rude and that you cheat and who fucked you very hard ??? we did ??? dont understand :s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lechuck

PostSubject: Re: Bye mates.   Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:18 am

You dont understand me because you are not looking my screen all time when im playing, and dont know what happened to me a lot of times, that is the true problem, if Valks it knew how much ppl fucked me..

About sayed slash, 4 steps:
1- Doofie (nitro), posted at valks forum saying about if they can unban me.
2- They sayed to doofie "the reason of ban is not the hack, is cuz he is rude" (no with that words).
3- He sayed "of course, cheers valks" because after of be fucked a lot of times (i think he dont know it) at valks server with other problems, and after of ppl joke at forum, when me explained the problem, (not that, other problems), i writted reply with very rude words, but with my reasons, and after of he read that posts he thinked im agressive.
4- At his reply, doofie sayed about i was very more nice guy at first months and now i am very agressive, that is not true, im the same, but ppl of valks server jkd very about me, kicked very times withouth reasons or for joke, acused of hack me, and when tried to say "i dont hack", silenced me, for example Ben doed it very times.

And about leaving of clan, thats not the only problem, i think, certain ppl so Doofie, only play at Valks Elite, or that i think cuz i never see he playing at J4F, other members never connect (for example, cypher), and other ppl connect rarely, so Lee, or Bambi.

And i think the clan is not the same of the clan when i start, where is cypher? was one of my favourite members of pink clan, where is lee?, where is bambi? where is the ppl? who do the maintenance of web and forum now withouth cypher? Why dont scrim never now? why dont recruit if ppl is rarely to see playing? etc etc etc..

How much of nice can be:

- Be accussed of hack, try to talk with Valk and that say me to join at Ts, and when try to understand, cant understand very but listen "You understand that?: YOOUU HAAACK" from one of the guys of valks.

- Try of explain it at his forum, and read people joking and doing me lost the time for fun for example HAL "you dont hack" "What u mean?" "You cheat" "I never cheat stop saying that" "Yes you cheat" "WTF stop doing me lose the time, i posted here to try to talk with admin i NEVER hacked" "No you dont hack, you cheat".

- Be playing at Valks elite, jump going down in stairs and when im down look a enemie, shoot he, kill he, and instantly be kicked with a msg saying "stop hacking" (Ben)

- Try to come back and talk with Ben, with no rude words and be silenced, try to join and play, and be kicked one time more.

- Try to come back and explain, and be silenced, and read how one Valks member is about saying "and why dont ban the cheater", and Ben say "Im trying to ban he, im waiting a response of a mail".

And all that x999 because Valks ppl like it, and i played VERY hours, and if anyone want know if i play very or not, see my Xfire profile and think about at the past i was only playing at Valks Elite. (the account is new look the hours/week).

If a guy is not rude after of be fucked a thousand of times and whith the problem of know few words of english, that guy is not a guy, is Ghandi.

My Xfire is nimbul666, if anyone want see it he can see it here:

Sorry but i am angry and i think all that i think isnt wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slash

PostSubject: Re: Bye mates.   Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:49 pm

oh thx lechuck for explain me that, i'm sorry for ya, but i cant help it they wont listen to a kid of almost 14 Smile
and about ben, he is a fucker, he did the same with me once, kicking me for no reason, but other elites and friends of me helped me and stopped ben 😉 so ben is just an asshole Smile
and i understand why you leave, BUT I PROMISE TO BRING BACK THIS CLAN A LIVE AND VERY ACTIVE, I PROMISE IT WHEN I'M NOT GROUNDED ANYMORE Very Happy
and i know you dont cheat, and i will see sometimes on j4f if you or others are playing there, but i just dont like the ppl there so much as in valks elite thats why i play there more than in j4f
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lechuck

PostSubject: Re: Bye mates.   Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:55 pm

Thank a lot Slash is nice read from you or others mates that words, you are not a mate you are a friend Smile is funny remember when i was trying to play rtcw with skype with you playing a scrim was funny haha (my first time trying to talk english playing (hardest for me omg).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slash

PostSubject: Re: Bye mates.   Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:41 pm

haha lol yeah i remember, good times :wink: hope there will be times like that again :wink:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bye mates.   

Back to top Go down

Bye mates.
Page 1 of 1